Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation Crossroad - Sweden

Options
  • 08-08-2008 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭

Stemming from the berget thread, they have announced an event for September consisting of 300 players over 3 days.

Pilgrims who went to the site this year had nothing but good things to say. And although we are all itching for next years event, this could be a little teaser.

Me and neil (cheeky) are interested and are wondering if there is any other irish players interested in making the trek.

We have worked a model similar to that of lemming who had such a alrge part to play in this years berget event with planning.

But a quick number crunch revealed we are looking at 330 euro for flights over and back including fee for aegs on board the plane and train tickets.
    This excludes accomodation but from what i understand its camping.

Registration opens on the 15th.

On the 11th I'll re-look over this thread to see what interest is like, if it seems sufficent, I will try post up the msot concrete facts there is.

That gives you a further 4 days to make up your mind, and then on the 15th we all try register like mad. or perhaps i can even get in touch with the organisers, make them aware of the numbers of irish travllers ( if large enough) and maybe something can be arranged.

I for one am up for this if the numbers are good.

Neil is also interested so thats 2

What do you think guys?

Comments

Advertisement