Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will there be a new International Rules jersey? (Updated 20/9 WITH PICS!)

Options
  • 08-08-2008 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭

Anyone know? Looking to get a 10yo kids Ireland and Australia tops if at all possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Very good question. The Irish one is usually available in Lifestyle, Elverys etc and I'd say O'Neills will have one out soon.

Never seen the Aussie one in Ireland though. I'm keeping an eye out over here as I wanna get so I'll post up any details I get on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Cool, cheers man

Just picked up the Aussie shirt today. Really nice imo -

IMG_1986-1.jpg

IMG_1987-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Aelfric

Very nice. Where did you get it? Pity you can't get other AFL jerseys here in Ireland, or am I missing something?

Stu

Well I live in Perth so it was pretty handy to come by!

As far as I know there is no AFL merchandise available in Ireland though the online services are pretty reasonable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Aelfric

The Brother-in-law is moving to Oz in a few weeks, so I'll have to give him a shopping list and a few bucks!

Stu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭tonton zola

This is the new Ireland one according to the gaastore.com.

comprules2008.jpg

O'Neills really are going to the dogs these days. Looks like an ice-pop wrapper. Hopefully it lokks better in the flesh. The Aussie one is class though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Cheers lads, just need to find a store for the Aus shirts that ship here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Have to say, I quite like the Ireland jersey even though it does look like a ice-pop wrapper!

Advertisement