Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent help needed with SPSS/Basis Statistics.

Options
  • 07-08-2008 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

I am in the dublin area and need help with spss. I am willing to pay someone if they know what they are doing to help me. Any suggestions much appreciated. This is urgent btw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerry87

What are you trying to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭wordcount

gerry87 wrote: »
    What are you trying to do?

Gerry, you know what i really dont know. I have done an online questionnaire and have a load of data from it. I basically want to do some cross tabulation stuff. I just need someone to help me get the best out of the data and find ways to actually display it on paper. Just someone to tell me if I actually need spss or not or can the work be done on excel.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerry87

wordcount wrote: »
    Gerry, you know what i really dont know. I have done an online questionnaire and have a load of data from it. I basically want to do some cross tabulation stuff. I just need someone to help me get the best out of the data and find ways to actually display it on paper. Just someone to tell me if I actually need spss or not or can the work be done on excel.

It depends what sort of data you have and what you're trying to show, do you want to post/pm details?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

OP Two quick things:
    1) Don't post a thread title in all-capitals. Your thread is not more important than someone else who has adhered to the usual convention on boards.ie.
    2) This isn't adverts.ie.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Thread locked due to charter breaches.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement