Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyre Fitter, Any Need for One Abroad

Options
  • 07-08-2008 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

hi kinda dumb qustion, i normally post in the classic car section, but i'm looking at possibly moving from france to well anywhere considered really, anyone know of any sites dedicated for work abroad as the title says i'm a tyre and exhaust fiter with 14 years experience:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

you'd be surprized, you can get a job anywhere when you put your mind to it andj ust go for it, regardless of the current world econemy !

tyre fitters are important i suppose, should be plenty of french garages in europe looking for you if you can speak french... or just for your exp alone as its a pain in the a*** trying to fit tyres yerself :o

fast fit or someone like them would be someone to drop your C.V into wherever you go, but if you have to learn a new trade, go for it.

Advertisement