Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NEW Portlaoise Shopping Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

wher is it gonna be or is that what the corridor on the way onto the new dunnes stores is meant to look like in the future?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Schecter

It's on the site of the current shopping centre ( the red brick monstrousity) if you look at pic 3 you can see where it is and how far back it stretches. Pic show the front of it at where the bus stop is outside the current centre.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Good find ;)

thats what the big whole at the back of the current centre is for.
    I remember the day they opened the current centre. It was HUGE, or so i taught

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Jaysus it's ugly. What is it about "modern" buildings around Portlaoise. Pure shyte looking. Take that FBD yolke on the mountrath road, totally out of place and ugly as sin.

Portlaoise is the most god damn ugly place and no planning whatsoever goes on there. Locals there bemuse me, just sit back and look at it all going on around them without a whimper.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 buffalo909

does anybody have any idea what retailers are gonna be in this place? mayb portlaoise will finally be known as more than the place you stay away from when u wanna buy somethin decent...

• Advertisement
Advertisement