Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of buying a Sonos Digital System

Options
  • 07-08-2008 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Am in the market for a new digital wireless music system and looks like this is the one for me. However I have two questions which I would like to get answers to if anyone can help.

1. I dont want to leave my laptop turned on all the time - will it work with a NAS with no software and how does it connect to that ?

2. I have an old Philips home cinema with hard wired speakers which I would like to connect it to in one room what connection I am looking for on the home cinema to check it is there - system 8 years old

Any other advise recommendations on this system or a better alternative and where to buy would also be of great help

ClB

Comments

Advertisement