Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for the name of a C64 game...

Options
  • 07-08-2008 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to remember the name of a C64 game I played.

The game came originally with my C64 (the newer cream version), possibly as part of a mindgames(?) pack which also included Split Personalities

The game involving controlling a small space ship, which could output some kind of wall substance from the back of the ship, this wall was used to trap the other space ship(it crashed into it)

Another game which came with the starter pack was Sly Spy: Secret Agent

I'm pretty sure the game was bundled in some way.

Any ideas?

Edited for links to disk images
    LoGiE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Was the game called Snare by any chance?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Hmmm... there's a lot of games that are similar. Can you remember any other details? In fairness its not easy to get information on the c64 bundles, no doubt because there was so bloody many of them!

Edit: For some reason i didn't put in my own guess! I'd say it's got to be either a game called Volfied (originally a taito arcade) or Raster Runner from Mastertronic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Was the game called Snare by any chance?

Yup it is :)

Cheers for that, I'm gonna have a blast at the weekend with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

zAbbo wrote: »
    Yup it is :)

Cheers for that, I'm gonna have a blast at the weekend with it.

No worries, I think the name of the multipack was actually Mind Benders, which was released by Domark and did include Snare!

God Bless Google!!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭TygerKrash

Crikey.. snare, thats a blast from the past. Many an hour I burned on that. It was pretty tricky IIRC.
    zAbbo wrote: »

Another game which came with the starter pack was Sly Spy: Secret Agent
    Think the pack you're confusing it with was the Night Moves pack that was bundled with the c64 at one point. (Midnight resistance was one of the other games in that pack)

• Advertisement
Advertisement