Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Purchasing

Options
  • 07-08-2008 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I going to be buying a tv soon. Ive seen the one on argos for 500, its a 32" Acoustic Solutions(i think). Thats the size im hoping to get. Is their any good cheap websites out their to get good deals on tv's. Ive had a look on komplett and a few other sites but prices are expensive. I know ill be paying a good bit because of the size and quality of tv's these days but if anyone has a few websites they could name out I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

I bought a 46in lcd full hd from Richersounds for €1,380 delivered. The same tv is €2,000 in Powercity and DID so check out richersounds.co.uk before you buy or you can pm their Irish MD John McDonald who also posts on boards. You'll reach him through the Richersounds forum under "Biz - Commercial Interaction"

Advertisement