Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending stuff hom from Australia

Options
  • 07-08-2008 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

I'm sending some stuff back home from Australia soon, about 60kg. Anybody have any good or bad experiences with particular shipping companies?

I'm looking at Sevenseas and Worldbaggage at the moment.

Also, can anybody tell me what fees and charges they had to pay to collect their stuff at Dublin port or airport?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Not used any shipping companys myself but I think most Global Gossip internet cafes will ship things via sea post for you. I dont have any prices on hand but if you call into your local one they'd probably have a printout on the desk.

Really wish I had shipped things home instead of carying them on the plane where the excess fees came to over €1,000. I'm still raw from that one :(

Advertisement