Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Channels

Options
  • 06-08-2008 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭

If you could get rid of 15 channels on sky what would they be:

Mine
    (157) Hollywood TV (Just a simulcast of 167 and 168 most of the time)
    (211) EMTV (Pure rubbish)
    (895) Chat Back (Unadulterated balderdash)
    (161)
    (340)
    (341) All MTV sh!t
    (253,254,255) Sky Real Live (All reality rubbish (BTW Sky RL HD is coming:rolleyes:)
    (The vast majority of 601-629) (Tripe)
    (888,885) Canis Fish
    (875-879) Chat Channels

B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Gargantuan

If I got rid of all the channels I thought were c rap I would only have a list of around 30 channels left.

There is a load of channels from around 210 -300 that i don't watch and have never looked at with the exception of a few +1

All the MTV's bullshot as well , do people remember when it was MTV Europe and there was good shows on it like Ray Cookes and they play music that non pre pubescence would listen too.

All those chat channel as rubbish as well , buy a few videos to sort yourself out rather that watching that .

Rant over ,:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Ahh Roy Cakes, he was good :)

Whatever happend to him anyway ? Used to really enjoy his show.

And Yo! MTV raps, oh man was that good, Dr Dre, Ed Lover and Fab 5 Freddy, all uncensored on MTV Europe.

I feel so old now :(

Advertisement