Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Park Chu Young

Options
  • 05-08-2008 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

Where/Who is he in PES 08?
    He used to be my Master League golden boy. I nourished him like a plant and fed him the best balls. My little goal king :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I don't know, never saw him in it at all, is he gone out of it or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I haven't seen him in either the PS2 version or the PS3 version

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

He's in the 360 version, I remember seeing him on the list during the negotiations. I think he's just listed as Park Yung

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Cadzer

BrightEyes wrote: »
    Where/Who is he in PES 08?
    He used to be my Master League golden boy. I nourished him like a plant and fed him the best balls. My little goal king :(

I have to agree with you he was brilliant. Dont know who he was / is but a great player. I have its on the PS 2 i will have a look.

another fella that i always bought was Lee Cho Soo or something like that.
    Being buying him scince pro evo 2/3.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Wasnt he a Konami creation? Not a real player.

All his attacking stats turn red after a few seasons.

• Advertisement

Cadzer wrote: »
    I have to agree with you he was brilliant. Dont know who he was / is but a great player. I have its on the PS 2 i will have a look.

another fella that i always bought was Lee Cho Soo or something like that.
    Being buying him scince pro evo 2/3.

Lee Chun Soo. I always pass on him. Bought him in Pro Evo 6 Master League but not really a fan.
    Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Wasnt he a Konami creation? Not a real player.

All his attacking stats turn red after a few seasons.

Is he? He usually does become amazing, especially given the right preferential treatment (Free kicks,penalties, cut backs etc.:D)

Actually instead of creating a new thread, who is that one player that you always buy in Master League, the one that you HAVE to have?

Besides Park Chu Young for me it is Fernando Torres. Awww he is just so amazing. Pity he plays for L'Pool

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Park Ji Sung.

When my players are ****, he is only 400 points and has amazing stamina which means he is the only player who can play consecutive games for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

He's actually a korean player who was meant to be a great upcomoming talent, although I haven't heard much about him lately. Much like Freddy Adu, only korean.

Yeah, he's a real lad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_chu_young

I must have Ivan Cordoba. One speedy fùcker of a centre back, not too bad at defending either! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

Iv looked up his wiki page before and it used to say how good he is in pro evo , must have been taken down since he wasnt in the last game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

He dissapeared after PES 6 :(

Walsh wrote: »
    He dissapeared after PES 6 :(
    NO WAY!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

There's this young burly striker guy called Schwarz who plays for PSV or someone - turns into an absolute beast.

Also, Aguerro.

For a tiny lad, Aguerro already is a beast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭NotWormBoy

keane2097 wrote: »
    There's this young burly striker guy called Schwarz who plays for PSV or someone - turns into an absolute beast

He was a great finisher alright, I haven't tried yer man Aguerro, might though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

I'm pretty sure Schwarz is a fake player. I always thought Park Chu Young was too.

He looks like Park! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭Malmedicine

Always buy Obafemi Martins absolute legend

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭BazMcG

Buy Ormoa i think thats how you spell it. Big beast, very quick and has a cracking shot. Bought him in my 3rd season, he's only 20 and starts in my first team no problem. Worth a look. Plus i got him for free as he had no club. If you look in the quick search under the 3 headings i think he's in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Big Ears

quank wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Schwarz is a fake player. I always thought Park Chu Young was too.

Ya Schwarz is one of the 'rookies' that you can pick up at age 17 and he turns into a cracking player.

keane2097 wrote: »
    There's this young burly striker guy called Schwarz who plays for PSV or someone - turns into an absolute beast.
    PSV??? I taught he was a free agent?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

apparently Steve Bruce is lookin to sign this lad from FC Seoul so he could be in the games again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I always used to buy Jeremy Mathieu. He is listed as a SB but I always played in as an attacking midfielder because of his amazing shot, dribbling, stamina and passing. Easily the best player in the game after a few seasons.

He went missing in PES 2008.

His wiki page used to mention how good he was in PES. It seems to have been deleted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A9r%C3%A9my_Mathieu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

I always used to buy Jeremy Mathieu. He is listed as a SB but I always played in as an attacking midfielder because of his amazing shot, dribbling, stamina and passing. Easily the best player in the game after a few seasons.

He went missing in PES 2008.

I'm pretty sure he's still in there (in the PS2 version at least), check Toulouse. The wiki page was funny alright :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Nailz wrote: »
    PSV??? I taught he was a free agent?? :confused:

You might be right, maybe I signed him from PSV the first time I bough him or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Park Chu Young seems to have risen from the dead and is now back in the game. I tried to sign him just at the end of my first season, he wouldn't budge. Hopefully I'll get him when I get promoted.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

BrightEyes wrote: »
    Lee Chun Soo. I always pass on him. Bought him in Pro Evo 6 Master League but not really a fan.

Well... that guy really exists. my favourites in Holland bought him last year.
    Went back to Korea after a few months because he was homesick.
    The few games he did get he was absolute pants.
    Currently he is on loan in Korea.

Didn't buy pes 2009 yet but if you are looking for this guy in pes you might want to try to look for him at Feyenoord.

He's back! PES 09 on the PS3 and he is there. Not sure how good he is though as I am yet to use him

• Advertisement
Advertisement