Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin Gildea Punched

Options
  • 05-08-2008 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

I came across this and I was wondering if any of you know whether it's staged or not? Pretty awful if it's true. Could be from some time ago but I've never heard about it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

It looks like a publicity stunt.
    Thread more suited to Stand-Up.
    Moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭RobbieBonham

Eh... yes,of course it's staged. It's a pisstake of the Jim Jeffries video (which is why it has the same music and titles). I thought everyone would have seen the Jeffries video.

It's not really a publicity 'stunt', in that it's not supposed to be real - why would someone punch someone for slagging butter?

Unless of course they're an embittered ex-dairy producer...

The fact that the crowd then join in beating up Kevin (including some other comedians) is also a dead giveaway...lol

Here's the original Jeffries video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WCGKb8ikRc

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Comedians getting punched can and does happen. It's a very serious issue that is often overlooked in first world countries. Every 3 seconds a comedian gets punched. Help us stop this cruelty.
    user_icon.jpg
    Sponsor a comedian today!

Advertisement