Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blisters

Options
  • 05-08-2008 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

What is the best way to get a blister to heal quick. Was playing indoor footie tonight and got a big blister on the bottom of my foot. I am doing the Rat Race on saturday which will have roughly 15km of running involved and dont want it bothering me. It has burst but the skin is still in place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Compeed blister packs are great! They're a gell bandage which protects the skin are really comfortable. You'll get them in any pharmacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭MREGAN

Thanks phil I got them this morning and seem to be easing the pain a bit. You can delete this thread as I seen another one on the same subject. Roll on saturday cant wait for this ratrace.

Advertisement