Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere that scans pictures?

Options
  • 05-08-2008 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

I've a bunch of old photos I'd love to put on my internet page but have no way of scanning them myself so am wondering is there anywhere in the Dundalk area that does it?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Harvey Normans. Any photo shop would really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

Cheers for the reply but I've been on the internet & in the phone book and can't find any open internet cafes etc they seem to be out of business or don't do scanning! Also Harvey Norman charges €2 per scan but I have seriously over 100 pics I want to scan! :eek: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

buy a scanner then as it will work out cheaper

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

The photo place in the Long Walk does it too, don't know what they charge though. Also, try and negotiate the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

There is an internet cafe on Dublin St across from the Windsor. They will be able to do this for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

The PhotoCentre staff in Harvey Norman should be prepared to haggle on the price. I used to run it, myself :)

But honestly, if it's that many photos, you're better off buying a cheap scanner (you'll get one for about 60-70 quid most likely - again, in Harvey Norman) and doing it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

Do Devenys not do this sort of thing???

Advertisement