Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4Q, Anyone know what's coming?

Options
  • 05-08-2008 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

i'm just wondering if anyone knows what phones we should be expecting this winter in the fourth quarter of the year.
    I know meteor will be launching 3g phones to coincide the network upgrading to 3g, and considering that the 3g equipment is sony ericsson i presume most of the new phones will be sony ericsson,
    basically, does anyone have any info on what phones are coming out soon.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,911 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The N96 will prob be the flagship launch, no confirmed dates for networks, but latest launch date is October 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Nokia n96 october launch on 3.

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

SE C905 should be October .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Walkman wrote: »
    Nokia n96 october launch on 3.

Confirmed? Getting their act together after the N95 took forever

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

metalfest wrote: »
    i'm just wondering if anyone knows what phones we should be expecting this winter in the fourth quarter of the year.
    I know meteor will be launching 3g phones to coincide the network upgrading to 3g, and considering that the 3g equipment is sony ericsson i presume most of the new phones will be sony ericsson,
    basically, does anyone have any info on what phones are coming out soon.?
    The equipment being Ericsson wouldn't really have any relation to whether Meteor release Sony Ericsson phones or not really .. the contracts would be separate and both operate separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

yes but it means meteor have big dealings with sony ericsson, and judging by the phones on todays market with meteor they do seem to be backing sony ericsson....

Advertisement