Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kayaking in Ballymahon

Options
  • 05-08-2008 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Is anyone a member of Kayak club in Ballymahon. Do they do improver courses as not much info on web site

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭fergalr

No - but I'd be curious if you find anything out - living nearby at the moment and would be interested if they were doing some paddling...
    Website didn't seem to have a lot of recent activity on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭KenHy

I'm not a member but I know they paddle fairly regularly. You could try posting on their forums or looking up a contact for the club on the ICU website

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tape

inny kayakers intro courses are usually in early summer but try this http://kayaking.ie/

Alex is a member of the inny kayakers. I think he has an intro course starting on the 18th Aug to the 22nd of august (his website out of date at the moment). His courses are very good. I think his athlone one on the 18th is at coosan point to learn the basics with the last two nights of the week on the inny river for an intro to whitewater. I would recommend him, very good instructor and all the gear is provided. just give him a buzz.

Advertisement