Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass Player seeks covers band Dublin area

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 BASSPLAYER DUB

Hump de bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 DOeZer

hiya i have had this ad on the go til recently.
    ignore the singer bit. unless you do that too. i have since given up there and realised it will need to be 3 piece, with a front singer..

http://www.gumtree.ie/cgi-bin/add_posting.pl

i play guit 25yrs+ . experienced. great elec and acoustic sound. also mandolin. and sing. looking to set up mainly rock/funk covers duo. im currently meeting a few bassists to see if we can click and then this will take off... aim is pub gigs, eventually events too. rock/funk mainly, stones/peppers/ like listed in the add.... etc

if youre into it lemme know or PM me..

cheers
    d

Bump

Bump. Anybody?

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 seanatkinson

Hi there,

We are an original band looking for a bass player. We are currently playing covers just to get us out there in the giging scene but want to stick to originals after that. We would be a soft rock kind of band nothing too heavy.

Email back if you are interested, and we can set up an audition/jam

Sean
    email the following link: email_seanatkinson@yahoo.ie

:cool:

I'm really looking for a gigging covers band. Thanks.

Bump. Ok a bit more info: I'm 36, Male. Bass heroes would be: Jaco Pastorius, Larry Graham, Flea, Bootsy Collins, Victor Wooten, Charles Mingus. I love anything with a good groove. Sing a bit as well. Tunes available on request. Would love to get into a funky type of arrangement but any kind of covers band considered (except country). Based in north Dublin will travel as far as Dublin city center or Drogheda. Plenty of experience here and abroad. Professional gear, Professional attitude, own transport. Looking to get up and get out there.

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 DOeZer

i did PM earlier dunno if you noticed...
    no worries
    d

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bangthatexr

Hey,

That exactly what I'm looking for, have been looking for a while, coming across a lot of time wasters!! I'm 26, have been in a wedding band for over 6 years but looking just to set up a 2 piece in Dublin area, 2 gigs per week, have a laugh and earn a bit of cash, i'm into doing pub covers like pop, rock, trad, something for everyone, if this sounds good pm me and we'll chat more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Vroom Vroom

Hey I sent you a pm, new covers band rehearsing in Dublin 7

Advertisement