Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trad sessions in LImerick

Options
  • 05-08-2008 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭

any good trad music sessions in LImerick? I know about Dolans on Dock Road, can be variable, I find it a bit too commercial sometimes...anywhere else (I play the banjo as you might have guessed from my name!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Anzer123

Hey banj,

I heard once that there was a session in the Groody bar...wednesdays if i recall...it was a while ago tho...ill find out if its still goin and let you know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

when the music students get back ther'l be more of a choice, we used to be in Squire Maguires just around the corner from the SinBin on tuesdays but i'm not sure if it'll be like that again this year. Or you could chance Nancy's beside D'icon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks guys, Groody bar - wow, never heard of that one and the location would be good for him, so yes, please either post here or PM me Anzer?
    cheers!:)

Advertisement