Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chapatti Grill - Smithfield. Awful

Options
  • 05-08-2008 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I just had the worst lunch I've had in Dublin. I went to the Chapatti Grill in Smithfield.
    I ordered the "special", Chili Con Carne. It was dry, as in dried out mince meat with a few Kidney beans. It's not easy to cook something completely devoid of taste but they have it down to a science.
    When I went up to pay I was asked if everything was ok. I said it was dry (Irish understating). The chef was brought out from the kitchen and I was told to tell him my complaint. (I'm now training their staff it seems).
    When I told him it was dry, he agreed :o
    Then I was charged full price for my lunch. I must have been stunned as I paid it and left. They have amazing neck :mad:

Comments

Advertisement