Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlepalooza C&C

Options
  • 05-08-2008 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

2734564329_ba5aa1b7e8.jpg?v=0

The first of many shots from the weekend I'm going to be uploading (to flickr, not neccessarily to here) in the next few days.

A small group of photographers were taken up to the roof for about 30mins to take some shots. This was taken from the highest turret looking down on 3 others waiting at a lower level (the top turret is quite small) and the arena below. I discovered in PP that I'd accidently shot at ISO800 but I dont think it damages the shot too much

Hi-res on the flickr at http://flickr.com/photos/daramunnis/2734564329/ then click 'All Sizes'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I just got a bit dizzy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭elven

Cooooool.

It's well worth checking out the big 'un.

I'm also very impressed that you were brave enough to go all the way to the top. When the stairs got too narow to climb facing forwards, I chickened out :/

Did you take any from the lower level, with just the ground below?

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭iamnothim

yeah, i took a load from all over the roof. but it'll be later this evening before I get around to processing them. Have about 500 photos in total from the weekend, gonna take some amount of sorting!

Advertisement