Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vokera boiler

Options
  • 05-08-2008 9:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I have a Vokera Minute 30HE, which until Sunday evening was working very well. I now have an error code (10) appearing, which returns even when I reset the boiler. According to the manual, it is not igniting the gas.

The first time I noticed this, the gas supply had tripped so I tested the boiler again once the gas was back on. I had a gas ring on so I knew the supply was ok and when I tried to re-start the boiler it tripped the supply again and the gas ring went out (and of course the boiler did not ignite).

Anyone any ideas as to what I can do?

Thanks,
    NMDA

Comments

I would ask board gais why their regulator keeps tripping when your boiler comes on, if you had them out once then they should have determined if your supply was safe, so get them back and fire the boiler with them on site. If they say it not their problem then you will have to get in a gas engineer to check your side of things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

The supply should only lock out when too much gas is leaving the pipe. There could be a few things happening that need to be checked.

Advertisement