Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Sky

Options
  • 04-08-2008 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

hi guys

i was just wondering with sky doing all these new deals for new customers could i just cancell sky and set it up again in the wifes madden name

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭voyager

hi jordo76, be careful what you ask around here, its not exactly a democratic forum ( free opinion frowned upon) :D

(message to the GODS) just joking guys.

voyager :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

jordo76 wrote: »
    hi guys

i was just wondering with sky doing all these new deals for new customers could i just cancell sky and set it up again in the wifes madden name
    make sure you use a different payment account, and if possible change the address slightly
    like 12a New Road instead of 12 New road or something similar

i set up as a "new" customer before, but I had moved to a new address, but used a different payment account

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Remember that the Internet is NOT anonymous, and fraud or assisting fraud is illegal. So boards.ie can't allow people to just post anything.

Read the Boards.ie charters and the forum charters.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement