Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wine / beer making shops in cork

Options
  • 04-08-2008 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Does anyone know of of any homerbrew or winemaking shops in Cork
    ?
    I want to try my hand at making home made wine but i cant find anywhere local to buy the items required ( demijons, syphone tubes etc).
    I am aware of company in Dublin and one in Limerick, but none in cork....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

well there is a mail order place in co claire somewhere.. http://www.thehomebrewcentre.ie/

they do a bunch of ingredients and apparatus.

if its any use I bought some syphon pumps and hoses in the army surplus place out in Middleton. cheap as chips. and some cookware places will sell all the glassware you could need. try the golden places

--
    edit
    --

a sconce tells that the homebrew center carry, both syphons and demijohns and much more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 bish-bosh

cheers, watty, the army surplus, may fave place !
    A good excuse for another mooch round ..
    When i was building my house i was in there on an almost daily basis, love the place.

I have just ordered some gear from the homebrewcentre, first class service. The items were here within two days, impressed

thanks, again

bish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

no problem

I never made beer but i, uh licensed of course, built a still and have been making spirits.

we should play swapsies sometime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 bish-bosh

ha ha ha, sounds like a plan, i better see how this first batch goes. It's been a while since I made anything.
    happy drinking..

Advertisement