Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ninja gaiden II (Xbox 360) €24.99 Game

Options
  • 04-08-2008 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

As the title suggests, I got it today in GAME Mahon point for 25 euro, Dunno how long the offer lasts. Crazy price for an console game, Game seem to be really decent these days. Hands up who remembers when mega drive carts cost 70 pounds ^^.

Edit: Typos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭a5y

ageary08 wrote: »
    Hands up who remembers when mega drive carts cost 70 pounds

Streets of Rage 2. Best £70 a kid ever spent, in my opinion!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭ninty

Game Selling Mario Strikers Soccer €15 and super paper mario €18 for Wii. Xtravision (check your local one first) are giving €30 trade in or €24 cash for them if you fancy a bit of running around.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

ninty wrote: »
    Game Selling Mario Strikers Soccer €15 and super paper mario €18 for Wii. Xtravision (check your local one first) are giving €30 trade in or €24 cash for them if you fancy a bit of running around.

Xtravision dont give out cash anymore

Thats what i was offered in my local store when i traded Super Mario Strikers in. Did not take the cash though.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

One of my worst ever spends was saving up all summer and spending 60 Irish pounds on Alien 3 on the SNES, which the magazines had given rave reviews.

Of course that was bad in the day when they were easily bought off and the game was complete pants. Every single level was exactly the same.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Pegasus15

ninty wrote: »

Is this new or pre-owned?

Pre owned

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

They also have Assasins Creed and Uncharted for similar prices.

Advertisement