Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rue Morgue Magazine

Options
  • 04-08-2008 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hey guys, just wondering, does anybody know anywhere in Cork that stocks Rue Morgue Magazine? I've chopped up my Credit Card, so that's no longer an option. :(

For those that have never had the pleasure of reading RM;

www.rue-morgue.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Even in Dublin its hard come by.I think Forbidden Planet stocks it sometimes.I just read their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

fergisimo wrote: »
    Hey guys, just wondering, does anybody know anywhere in Cork that stocks Rue Morgue Magazine?

I'm not familiar with the magazine, but sounds to me like Other Realms is your best bet. If they don't stock it they might order it for you, nice people there.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭fergisimo

nedtheshed wrote: »
    Even in Dublin its hard come by.I think Forbidden Planet stocks it sometimes.I just read their website.

Yeah, down here, it's virtually impossible, which is a damn shame. :(

EDIT: Cheers Necro!

Advertisement