Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Met.ie - the early years :)

Options
  • 04-08-2008 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭

Check this met.ie back in 2002 when it launced. The site that caches old sites is the web archieve. Might be usefull for looking at old weather websites for comparisons. :) P.s. the only flaw is it won't load all images.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Remember this if it were only yesterday, the same year i got my first AWS and when i compared data to Dublin AP.
    6 Years since it launched, that went fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Nice one Hal1:), some of the links are still clickable though, such as the forecasts and charts. "Patchy frost in places".

Some things just don't change down through the years! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Try having a look at boards. Has changed alot since the beginning.

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Never seen the site back then. Good to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

That was only recent was it not?

The side only had a make over in the last year surely?

Or else time is really flying:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Jays, click on current conditions - easterly over most of the country and temps in double figures accross most of the country in mid December, lol is all I can say.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement