Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asda's

Options
  • 03-08-2008 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭

howdy guys, not sure of any of ye's seen todays 'irish sunday mirror,' there was an article in relation to representives of asda visting a number of sites in ireland, with an interest in expanding into the republic, including donegal, didn't specify where in the county though

tried looking this up on the web this evening, but the only links of any relevence were a couple of years old

not sure of any of ye's know any more or heard any new on this, would be interesting to see if there was any futher developments, was in the branch in enniskillian a few times and used to do alot of shopping there in our local one in london, compared to other stores was quite reasonable, and had a good selection of stuff

although not sure what the exsisting chains here would think with further competition, would be good for the consumer though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,877 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Didnt see the article but it I dont think it would be a wise move for them to open a store in Donegal given the fact that they have stores in Derry and Strabane.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

muffler wrote: »
    Didnt see the article but it I dont think it would be a wise move for them to open a store in Donegal given the fact that they have stores in Derry and Strabane.
    Fail.:D

They don't have one in Derry. That would be Sainsburys.;)

Fuck it! :o

I knew there was an s somewhere in the name

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

must resist fail pics.......

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

erm strabane and enniskilin muffler
    Fuck it! :o

I knew there was an s somewhere in the name

derry does have a tesco's as well

;)

anyhow, before you ban me, done some more looking up on this story, and have found a linky to it

:)

• Advertisement

I see that I cant afford to make mistakes around here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

danniemcq wrote: »
    must resist fail pics.......
    Resistance is futile...
    funny-pictures-fail-cat-paw.jpg

Banned for posting cat parts

m :cool: