Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BYTE

Options
  • 02-08-2008 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi byte, thanks for your reply, your opinion is appreciated, i will let you all know how i get on when i ring sky later in the month.

Can i make one suggestion, (please) if this is a forum for free opinion and viewpoint of members, please dont lock so many threads so early, democratic opinion is a valuable thing on boards like these.

many thanks,
    (p.s please dont ban me for this post)

voyager

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

PMs. Use them. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I smell a motivational poster int the making!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

We lock threads that inherently can't serve a useful purpose and where people start to get obstreperous. We don't want the forum equivalent of roadrage. If you don't like things start a thread in feedback, not here.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Freedom of opinion does not apply to boards.ie and indeed most other fora.

Note: previous threads were merged, though it seems a glitch in the matrix has screwed the merge up somewhat.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement