Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email from Ebaybanned - Aeg shop put on hold due to (temporary) factory closures

Options
  • 02-08-2008 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi,

I think most of the buyer heard before China AEG factory will got problem on shipping during the Olympic Games .

The problem really occur last week, CYMA factory is forced to close and move to another place. So i have to stop my AEG selling plan before the opening of Olympic Games ( 8 Aug, 2008).

Dboy and some JG factory ( they have 6 factory) is temporarily stop to before 8 Aug. But the Combat gear and the Element items are not affected.

Please wait few days more for my airsoft.

How much of an effect this will have on availability is hard to tell, or when normal production will resume. What I can't really get over is that JG have 6 factories!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

What I can't really get over is that JG have 6 factories!

well we have no idea how big they are so bit hard to say how impressive that is
    :) but does not surprise me with the number of lines they do and the market that there goods are supplied, Ireland is a very small part of that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

id actually expect them to have more if anything, china is so cheap to manufacture in so no reason for them not to have 6.

Its looking like this whole thing could be related to the air polution in china and that the olympic officials told china they had to clear up the air. on the news yesterday they did a before and after from the roof of a building, first photo was taken a few weeks ago and was really smokey looking, manky air, the second only yesterday was crystal clear presumably from all the industrial factorys they've shut sown.,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

First post is this? Hello Paul, stop spamming this site like you do my email.

I dont think the OP is Paul from ebaybanned, notice the OPs destinct ability to string a full sentance near the end of the post there., :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

Theres a first time for everything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

First post is this? Hello Paul, stop spamming this site like you do my email.

I am not Paul nor do I have anything to do with ebaybanned. I posted this because of the content of the email and the possible effects it will have on production from Chinese manufacturers for the next few months. If this is the kind of reply I can expect to get for posting information, believe me it will be a while before I post here again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Harakka wrote: »
    I am not Paul nor do I have anything to do with ebaybanned. I posted this because of the content of the email and the possible effects it will have on production from Chinese manufacturers for the next few months. If this is the kind of reply I can expect to get for posting information, believe me it will be a while before I post here again.

Nah, he was just thrown off by the lack of quotation marks, he thought you WERE ebaybanned, who spammed people before.

once again a great example of how to be nice to n00bies., :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

pity cyma didnt email him to say

"ship to you at once" :D

or of course the perennial

"you will receive it soon"

along with a dash of their trademark : ^_^

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

vtec wrote: »
    I dont think the OP is Paul from ebaybanned, notice the OPs destinct ability to string a full sentance near the end of the post there., :)

of course he isnt from ebaybanned if he was he'd have put ^_^ at the end

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I remember ebaybanned spamed the boards and got banned.......
    but I got to say it was the first piece of spam I have ever got that
    proved useful! the ebaybanned shop has nice kit and I would not have
    found out about the place other than getting said spam PM at the time.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Harakka wrote: »

Paul from ebaybanned has a reputation for spamming boards.ie, and our personal email addresses. He refuses to take people off his mailing list and he is generally a real nuisance. For this reason, there is a fair bit of hostility towards Paul and indeed ebaybanned. Unfortunately, due to the nature/wording of your post, it appeared that you could indeed be Paul.

After your response, I accept you aren't Paul, and I would ask you to continue contributing to this forum. The information you provided was helpful and I thank you for it.

I'm sorry that your first experience with this forum wasn't a pleasant one, but please stick around and give it a second chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

He's stop selling everything now from today:
    Hi all buyer,

Today is the first year anniversary of EBaybanned, I am really appropriate all buyers and who make allowances for our mistake. Last year, we grow up from month to month, from a part time ebay seller to a company got monthly sale volume over USD300,000. We offer a special channel for your chinese AEG product need, we never cheat you money by dishonest shipping cost, we only sell product as same as my photo.

As all you see, recently we are sole agent for many products. My volume let me have power to deal with individual producer. BUT my dealers also start to complain: i should change to different role to contribute the field. I SHOULD STOP THE RETAIL. But, my mainly consideration is, how much the final user can save?

For example : SLS Tactical Holster 6004 fit 1911, my retail price is USD77.3 shipped. On the other hand, i can offer USD34 for my reseller. I believe reasonable reseller can offer the final buyer at USD65-69. End up over 10% can be saved. ( Do not forget, my USD77.3 is very low already)

All my friend, come with the revolutionary change, tell your nearest shop EB airsoft is here, tell him there is chance to earn money ! Friend, you can keep to enjoy EB price with ''hand touch feeling'' on shipping. Help me to contact your friendly local shop ! Thanks

P.S We will stop the retail sections at least 1 week, all buyer paid before 12 Aug will be shipped still. I should say sorry again since we move warehouse last week and make some late on your package .

regards

Paul
    Master of EBbaybanned.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

looks like ebaybanned finaly got round to selling aegs, does not look good for postage to ireland, for the people that are using ebaybanned

* QUALITY IS 100% BRAND-NEW GUARANTEED
    * Plastic Gun Body
    * Comes with 8.4v battery and battery charger
    * Price include the shipping cost / Free shipping
    * We use Hong Kong Post Airmail

Advertisement