Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballycran Hurling Club, Co Down - where?

Options
  • 02-08-2008 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to find where this place is exactly but Google Maps is not playing ball.

Is anyone familiar with it? Can you help out?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Terrontress

It's in Kircubbin on the Ards peninsula. The quickest way, if you are coming from Dublin direction, is probably M1 to Belfast, Westlink, Sydenham bypass, then turn onto the outer ring, just before Ikea. Left onto the U. Newtownards Rd then head out to Newtownards and follow signs for Portaferry. I think the club is on the McKenna Road so you'll have to ask a local in Kircubbin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Managed to find it in the end - couple of hours after I posed! Your directions are pretty good but I went via the ferry at Portaferry :) You're bang on with the location on McKenna road though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Terrontress

Going by the ferry is probably the shortest distance but I'd stick with the main road.

Advertisement