Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[[Wanted] Accommodation needed between Buncrana and Raphoe ASAP

Options
  • 02-08-2008 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi

just wondering if anyone knows of a room in a house or flat for rent between Raphoe and Buncrana. There are some on Daft.ie but they are house leases at 130 - 200 p/wk and I only want a room, preferably a large double with an ensuite between c.€60 p/wk.

Starting a new job in September that will involve driving between Raphoe and Buncrana. Buncrana will be my base so need a room either half way or close to Buncrana to cut down on mileage amap.

Alternatively if there is anyone reading this who is also looking for accomodation and would like to go in on a house share please contact me asap. I am hoping to move within the next fortnight to get settled in.

Thanks,

Ceoltoirin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

I believe there is loads of rental accommodation in Buncrana. You should be able to get something. You probably need to get into the local network to find what you are looking for.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement