Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Sako 75 Magazine

Options
  • 01-08-2008 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello
    Im on the hunt for a spare magazine for my .223 Sako 75. Not fussed if its blued or stainless just so long as it works!
    Thanks
    Z

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

Zebbie wrote: »
    Hello
    Im on the hunt for a spare magazine for my .223 Sako 75. Not fussed if its blued or stainless just so long as it works!
    Thanks
    Z
    i got a second one for 75 there over a 100 bucks if i can recall

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Zebbie

Hi again
    Sorry I couldnt reply for a couple of days there as I couldnt log in to boards.ie?????
    Anyway, Im trying to avoid the Euro100 if I can by getting a second hand one(however unlikely that is!)

If I do end up going that way can I ask where you got yours? Ardee or through your local RFD?

Ta heaps
    Z

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

Zebbie wrote: »
    Hi again
    Sorry I couldnt reply for a couple of days there as I couldnt log in to boards.ie?????
    Anyway, Im trying to avoid the Euro100 if I can by getting a second hand one(however unlikely that is!)

If I do end up going that way can I ask where you got yours? Ardee or through your local RFD?

Ta heaps
    Z
    what cal and il get you a price ,ardee will want your first born for one

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭dos29

my .223 Sako 75
    just tryin to piece the jigsaw!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Zebbie

Yep its a .223
    Any non-arm/leg costings much appreciated!
    Z

• Advertisement
Advertisement