Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Lughnasadh

Options
  • 01-08-2008 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

Meery meet all, and what a Lughnasadh it is, with the dark moon and a soalr eclipse as well.

May this the first of the 3 harvests mark the start of us reaping what we have sewn and nurtured this year and may all 3 provide you and yours with what you need for the winter to come.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Lughnasadh and Winters birthday. Quite a day today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Moonspell

Happy Lughnasadh

Quite a day alright...

May the Sun start to rise farther to South each day, as the nights grow longer.
    So shall autumn begin with the first reaping of the harvest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I have bread off rising atm, anyone else doing anything specific for today ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Moonspell

I won't be doing anything today as I didnt have time to prepare :o

over the weekend, latest on the 5th. have some berries and already and will bake some bread too.

where can I get some herbs here in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

hope everyone is well and had a good one :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I played Lughnasa games! I got to throw two axes at a man made of wood, at the same time! And a small quiet ceremony. Was nice to do a private ceremony for a change, usually have it on Tara.

Advertisement