Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for people to branch a clan onto the PS3

Options
  • 01-08-2008 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello everyone, currently the clan has been on the Xbox 360 and PC for a while now. Thing is I just got my PS3 and a few in the clan are getting theres soon so we have a future group but are looking for more people to join us. Currently we need a few people to fill leader rolls for pretty much any PS3 game with online that is possible to have a clan on. If anyone is interested check out our clans website and hit us up we welcome anyone that wants to join.

Clan Website: www.ClanWarriors.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

i would but you said hit us up so no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Elite Alien

Laugh, right I take it that would have been a no either way anyways. What should I say then come visit us I mean literly same thing just different words. Next I mean if you are not interested why would you even post. I mean no offense, but are you only trying to up your post count here on this forum? No I am not trying to sound rude but truely what was the point in the post brain.

Though if anyone does have questions most of them can be answered just reading our clan rules. Now if anyone wants infromation just ask don't be all you said this or that. This doesn't get results it just does nothing but get no one any where.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Laugh, right I take it that would have been a no either way anyways. What should I say then come visit us I mean literly same thing just different words. Next I mean if you are not interested why would you even post. I mean no offense, but are you only trying to up your post count here on this forum? No I am not trying to sound rude but truely what was the point in the post brain.

Though if anyone does have questions most of them can be answered just reading our clan rules. Now if anyone wants infromation just ask don't be all you said this or that. This doesn't get results it just does nothing but get no one any where.

Think you personify the reasons why I have been unsure about joining a clan. Whooop

Advertisement