Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20" - 23" LCD

Options
  • 31-07-2008 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking for a 20"-23" Black LCD and would welcome any recommendations.

I bought the Samsung SM2032MW for €270 from Power City and it was great except for one thing, so I had to return it:

I use a satellite for FTA channels and an aerial for RTE/TV3. The volume was fine for the satellite channels but terrible for the aerial channels (even when turned up to 100!).

Any recommendations? I am going to the North for a wedding tomorrow, so I want to try to pick something up there.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,320 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Hey man, I am really considering this TV from either Powercity or Richersounds.ie (255 del)
    would that problem extend to digital TV, DVD, Blu-Ray or PS3 Audio?

Read nothing but good things about it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭radiofoot

noodler wrote: »
    Hey man, I am really considering this TV from either Powercity or Richersounds.ie (255 del)
    would that problem extend to digital TV, DVD, Blu-Ray or PS3 Audio?

Read nothing but good things about it online.

I only had the problem with the terrestrial aerial (analogue). I also had a sky digibox connected and the sound from that was fine. Didn't try a DVD etc.

Picture etc. was good.

Advertisement