Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question and discucion to BROTHERHOOD !

Options
  • 31-07-2008 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Lads! You all welcome to have a talk about airsot and Brotherhood team ! Do not hesistate , just ask , we will try to answer :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

who are you ?
    whats this about?

and why are you so important that you have your own thread?
    maybe this should be in with the team thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Puding wrote: »
    who are you ?
    whats this about?
    and why are you so important that you have your own thread?
    maybe this should be in with the team thread?

Maybe ! But Greeting was nice -WHO ARE YOU ? Enof just ,, Hi , how are u !
    it was a test , how is lads welcome to something new ! Puding -u failed lol . AnW we are mot important , and if i writted in wrong place - SORRY , hope all still a live, Just replase this top to taems tread or delete :)

Regards Air .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

haha good man air hahahaha funny hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

that is horrendous spelling tbh and should be deleted just for that :P

you cant just pot up a thread advertising a team, there is a team thread for that

But also, welcome to the forum, theres a few sticklers for rules around here, so id advise you talk to a mod, (kdouglas,oisin,gandalf) before posting threads that would be considered "pimping" a team/site.

But your more then welcome to post into the team thread willy nilly to make/accept team matches etc

Best of luck with the squad and hope to see you around

Im not advertising a team , just here is direct discusion with us , and in team tread is onyl recruiting ? WE not recruiting !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

ugh whatever..just another post to ignore i guess

im in a pissy mood btw due to certain moderation issues im not happy with

So , [DM]-TheDOC are u in some team? Are u Irish , what u like to wear in field ? Simple !!!! Can u answer ? How many teams we have i Ireland? 10 ? 20? We still playing the seme game , and speak in different language? My englis poore , but we are airsofters , then lets talk about airsoft withaut WHU ARE U? but with HI WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Ohhhh Teh lulzz.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Air, there is a sticky at the top of this forum for all discussion regarding teams. This is spam/junk IMO, and such I will be reporting it to the mods with the report post button :) T-10 till KD infracts you :P

Also, txt speak and badly written posts are horrible to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Well my first post was a joke, you did just ask us to ask questions, so i did, i have no idea who you are or what you are so i asked, the 2nd set of questions where in jest notice the large gap between them.

IF you want to judge me on one post then so be it i will judge you on one, i choose the last one, you use txt language instant dislike with me, and you use to many ! its a sign of madness you know :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

well theres another good willed thread distroyed by backseat mods and the usual crap:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,461 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Well take your pissy mood to one of the appropriate fora and don't drag it into other threads here. No emos in here kplsthnx.
    Air, there is a sticky at the top of this forum for all discussion regarding teams. This is spam/junk IMO, and such I will be reporting it to the mods with the report post button :) T-10 till KD infracts you :P

Also, txt speak and badly written posts are horrible to read.

Moderating in your post kind of negates the pressing of the reported button. Please just stick to the latter in future.

AIR - From what I can gather, you just seem to want to have some general chat. There's an off topic thread which caters to that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement