Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Regional and Urban Planning (UCD)

Options
  • 31-07-2008 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi.

I'm entering the final year of a civil law course in September, and should get a 2.1 degree. However, I don't think a career in law is for me and since I entered college I have become interested in urban planning instead. My question is, what are my chances of actually getting a place in the M.RUP in UCD if I have a law degree rather than, say, a degree with geography or engineering. Also, does anyone know what the workload is like, e.g. hours per week, living costs in Dublin.

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

http://www.ucd.ie/international/helpadvice6.htm

That link should give some info on cost of living in Dublin.

I've heard that its an excellent course from a few people who have done it. Other than that I don't know anything..sorry!

Advertisement