Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation of sky within minimum contract

Options
  • 31-07-2008 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭

Apologies Im sure this is asked a lot but I searched and cant find anything here or online.

If I get sky in, I think its a 12 month minimum but if you cancel early - or move house to somewhere you can't keep it, is there a penalty charge...

Thinking of changing our NTL digimax to digi select and cancelling two of the multiroom boxes and the want 10 for each cancellation and 10 for the pack change...

Annoyed at these charges... looking for alternatives.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Rang sky. They said that if you cancel within the 12 month period, you get charged the minimum sub fee for the outstanding months.

So if your package was 25 or 65, you get charged 21 a month for every month you break..

Advertisement