Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 32LT75 - 32" Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

I was actually looking at this TV a few months ago but held off because I didn't have the money. Looking sweet now though! Pity the DTT trial is ending soon though (or already ended???).

Here is same TV on Play.com
    http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/5375363/-/Product.html?searchstring=LG+32LT75&searchsource=0

I wonder do they have a price promise?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Linoge wrote: »
    Pity the DTT trial is ending soon though (or already ended???).

Ends tonight- but RTE Networks go live with their MPEG-4 trial at 10AM on Monday morning the 4th of August. The digital tuner in this TV will only decode MPEG-2 not MPEG-4 :( I'm trying to source a decoder CAM for the CAM slot. S.

Advertisement