Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slideshow with music

Options
  • 31-07-2008 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,959 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a few holiday pictures and want to create slide show with music and slap it on the web. What's the easiest, best app for this?
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I would use SwishMax for this. It's a very simple to use flash creation tool. And only costs about a 100 euro as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭askU

I would use SwishMax for this. It's a very simple to use flash creation tool. And only costs about a 100 euro as well.

Is it possible to do it Free ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

You could try creating a Powerpoint presentation, then there's loads of free converters to convert to a .swf (Flash file)

Just google "ppt to swf" or "ppt to swf open source"

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭askU

stevire wrote: »
    You could try creating a Powerpoint presentation, then there's loads of free converters to convert to a .swf (Flash file)

Just google "ppt to swf" or "ppt to swf open source"

Thats great..but how do i 'make it appear' on the Web?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Probably best to use Youtube or Vimeo or something like that.

Flickr will let you upload photos and create a slideshow, and it's free for a certain number of photos. Not sure the slideshow does music though.

Or try this:
    http://www.slideroll.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

askU wrote: »
    Thats great..but how do i 'make it appear' on the Web?

I'm presuming you dont have your on webspace?

Would it not be better just to create a video slideshow of the pictures and youtube it?? Any half decent video editing software/cd burning software like Nero will probably do this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

yeah, ya could just do it on windows movie maker... easy to use and comes bundled with windows.. then lash it up on youtube/facebook/myspace then send the link to your mates

• Registered Users Posts: 8,959 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

p wrote: »
    Probably best to use Youtube or Vimeo or something like that.

Flickr will let you upload photos and create a slideshow, and it's free for a certain number of photos. Not sure the slideshow does music though.

Or try this:
    http://www.slideroll.com/

Good un. I'd recommend this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Cybercelesta

danbhala wrote: »
    yeah, ya could just do it on windows movie maker... easy to use and comes bundled with windows.. then lash it up on youtube/facebook/myspace then send the link to your mates

Windows movie maker is brilliant, seen some great vids on youtube that uses it! :)

Advertisement