Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VB.NET + web development course

Options
  • 31-07-2008 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi,
    I’m looking for a web development course to cover vb.net 2005 with Oracle + IIS. I don’t want to just get a book or do an online course. I’m open to either day or evening and the course doesn’t have to be in Ireland. I previously attended a course with Software Paths in Dublin that supposedly covered all this but it was complete rubbish. The instructor was very unsure of the material and it ended up being a drap and drop without little actual vb.net programming. Has anyone used IACT or Horizon or attended a course say in the UK.

Has anyone else found a real shortage of good quality .NET training courses in Ireland?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cindymarshal

Hi,
    I’m looking for a web development course to cover vb.net 2005 with Oracle + IIS. I don’t want to just get a book or do an online course. I’m open to either day or evening and the course doesn’t have to be in Ireland. I previously attended a course with Software Paths in Dublin that supposedly covered all this but it was complete rubbish. The instructor was very unsure of the material and it ended up being a drap and drop without little actual vb.net programming. Has anyone used IACT or Horizon or attended a course say in the UK.

Has anyone else found a real shortage of good quality .NET training courses in Ireland?

Thank you

hi I have been telling about VB .net services do u want more details about software development Services Just visit my links its great n helpful to us http://www.cattechnologies.com/offshoreVBDevelopment.aspx

Advertisement