Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladbrokes 2:50 Goodwood Match Bet

Options
  • 31-07-2008 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Laddies have Dandy Man & Masta Plasta priced up in a match bet 10/11 each of two. Dandy Man is over priced and will be shorter before the off. Take the 10/11 DM to finish ahead of Masta Plasta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭richardbradley

Given the value at laddies compared to betfair (although the betfair price could well be generated by you.......) I have taken this tip and lumped on at 10/11.

Heres hoping...

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

into 4/6 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Crap, i'm always too late for these things. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭badbrian

Notwithstanding the result this was an excellent shout. getting 10/11 on a 7/4 horse to beat a 13/2 shot!

Unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

thanks badbrian,

aplogies for the outcome folks. It was the price that dictated my thinking as opposed to form etc.
    hope no fingers were badly burnt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭richardbradley

not to badley just a bit of beer money gone - all you did was point out some good value its up to us whether we take it or not!

Advertisement