Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Carrick

Options
  • 31-07-2008 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Does anyone have broadband in carrick and who provides it, cost etc? :D

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

While waiting for a real reply you can look forward to this :

http://archives.tcm.ie/businesspost/2008/07/06/story34126.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 daisychain

I live in Carrick and have Eircom broadband. It's €20 a month within a bundle with my eircom talktime after hours which is €30.99. It's 1meg and can be slow at busy times IMO sometimes looking at something on youtube it stops and starts.
    I also work in carrick and have 2meg broadband in work and it's a lot faster.

Last year they dug up the streets to lay cables for bb but I don't know if they're for eircom bb that has to come through a phone, or for some other kind of bb.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭1stimpressions

ya loads of providers now i think. with a company called pure. most people i know have eircom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

i'm living in ck. I've 2 meg eircom.. it's class. very reliable.

stay away from mobile bb in ck. 3 are supposed to be shocking from what friends have said.

most of my mates have eircom and are all happy with it. perlico bb isn't bad either according to my aunt - she got it for 99 cent per month for 6 months

• Registered Users Posts: 16 samanthacarter

we have bt broadband phone + broadband for EUR 45 a month

• Advertisement
Advertisement