Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HD / Music , 19e or 13e, and 28.2 & a Multi Lnb Bracket

Options
  • 31-07-2008 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to find a triax multi LNB bracket for either 13e & 28.2, or 19e & 28.2

I'm trying to work out which position is best for me 13 or 19, all i'd be interested in is HD content, music or english language content?

Once i know whether i want 13 or 19, i then need to know where i can find the relevant triax bracket ?

(i hope that made sense)

ps. i'm browsing lyngsat at the moment.. but i'd prefer some feedback from someone with a multi-sat setup, who knows whats on each sat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

It rather depends on your interests.

Why not 13E and 19E as well as 28E?

The triax bracket and 85cm approx dish will let you do 13, 19, 23.5 and 28.2E. Align dish on 16E and then 13 & 19 are on either side of main arm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

i only want two sat's, as i have a 9x16 multiswitch, and i will be using that.
    I want to keep things fairly straight forward to start with. I'm not in the market for a motorised system yet.

The only fixed brackets i've seen do not do 13 + 19, or similar..
    Are there any fixed lnb bracket's for 28+19 , or 28+13, or will i need an adjustable bracket

Oh.. And if anyone can suggest a compet installer in the cork area, can they pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Just get the Triax curved alloy multi-LNB bracket. You can use two to four LNBs on it. Totally adjustable.
    Comes with four holders. They slide and come off.

Advertisement