Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Free Webspace login

Options
  • 30-07-2008 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

I had a free eircom webspace some years ago and I completely forgot about it until one of my brothers sent me an email about it today.

Now I would like to download the website as I dont have a copy of it anymore and then clear it but I face a problem; I havent lived in Ireland for some years and iirc you had to be on an eircom ip address to up/download to/from a eircom free webspace.

Is there a way around this? I tried to find an eircom.net proxy but no luck with the one I found

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Contact Eircom support to obtain/change the login details, and have someone you trust in Ireland do it if you are unable to connect to an Irish proxy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement