Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quantitative finance at Smurfit vs Quantitative Finance at Manchester Business school

Options
  • 30-07-2008 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,
    Just wanted to get the opinion from you all -

I have admission from UCD (Smurfit) Quantitative Finance Course and also from Manchester Business School - Quantitative Finance & Financial Engineering course.

if any one has ever researched this - can you please suggest which school/course you would have joined if you were in my place.

I am non Irish/Non EU -

my research says that course in UCD is well established with great track record of placing students with leading banks, however the course in Manchester was started in 2005, so it is relatively new. Manchester Business School on the other hand is well regarded in UK and looks like it has good connections with banks/funds in UK.

waiting for your opinion

Advertisement