Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There is already a dedicated Horse Racing Forum

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

badbrian wrote: »
    Just in case anybody didn't know.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=389

And there is also a Tips for a Nag Sticky for those who don't want to associated with that lot!

And your point is??? There is also a forum for every other sport thats mentioned here :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭cson

I'd imagine he's bitching about the Galway Races threads that are cropping up in the forum.

In fairness, you only have to put up with it for 2 weeks of the year, Cheltenham and Galway and this is the gambling forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭badbrian

cson wrote: »
    I'd imagine he's bitching about the Galway Races threads that are cropping up in the forum.

In fairness, you only have to put up with it for 2 weeks of the year, Cheltenham and Galway and this is the gambling forum...

You're nearly right. I did notice that some threads has cropped up to do with Galway. We've had the argument before about the merits or not of whether separate threads and I genuinely wasn't trying to and absolutely don't want to go there.

I simply thought when I put up my post that the OP's would actually rather have had their posts there than here but were unaware of that thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

badbrian wrote: »
    You're nearly right. I did notice that some threads has cropped up to do with Galway. We've had the argument before about the merits or not of whether separate threads and I genuinely wasn't trying to and absolutely don't want to go there.

I simply thought when I put up my post that the OP's would actually rather have had their posts there than here but were unaware of that thread.

Apologies brian i thought you were trying to say that horse racing shouldnt be posted here, my bad :o

Advertisement