Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are they serious?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭briano

That's amazing. It looks just like the hallway of a normal house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Topic covered already :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56719508&postcount=7

Notice how that ad may be targeted at the immigrant population who may not be aware of their rights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Price reduced?
    Would suit two people?

The sad thing is some desperate migrant will live there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

The sad thing is some desperate migrant will live there.

That is the sad thing. And the let has been agreed.....
    Topic covered already.

Oops, sorry! Didn't see it.....it is definitely targeted at immigrants though....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Unfortunately that isn't even the worst place I'm sure. Just be thankful the slum bedsit world isn't one you yourself are in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭MonkeyWrench

My god what are things coming to in this city. You couldn't swing a cat in that place. Some poor sod with little money will probably end up taking it though. There should be complaints to the PRTB about places like that s"ithole.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

But is there any law that this property is breaking?

(I noticed it on the Pin ages ago gurramok)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

It's small, but so what, if it has what you need, if it's dry, quiet and warm?

Just going by the pictures, there is a lot worse than that out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jetski

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I just hope that the first picture is from the door. If the door is upstairs and theres a fire while they are asleep, the occupant would have a rather poor chance to escape.

Of course, technically its a duplex :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭BobbyD10

Victor wrote: »
    Of course, technically its a duplex :pac:

Lmao....I'm sure there is a humour forum for this quote... :)

That is a coverted(stretching I know) hallway is what it looks like.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Shows as being Let Agreed...

Someone really was desperate..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

LOL, would you even be able to get a roast into that oven :confused:
    But if there is a fool willing to part with their cash for it then why not!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

When I first moved to Ireland I went to see a place that was around £300 a month. It was like the one in the picture, only on one storey. There were a number of other people at the viewing, all also immigrants. I took one look and left but as I was leaving I heard one of the others say "I'll take it". I guess if you have no stuff and you only need a place to lock yourself into at night, something like that might be fine.

€650 seems a bit... ridiculous though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,934 ✭✭✭✭Stark

The sad thing is I've seen a lot worse on daft.ie. Think bedsit the size of that downstairs "bedroom" with mould everywhere renting for €600...

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭seahorse

It's no smaller than the bedsit slumland kip I raised my son in for five years during college while being derided as a 'scrounger' in the opinions of many for being in receipt of rent allowance.

Advertisement