Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today only 24 great deals in 24 hours on grabitnow.com includes some free stuff!

Options
  • 30-07-2008 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭

I have this in the freebie list but thought i'd post it here too just in case someone didn't see it!
    Grabitnow.com are offering 24 great deals in 1 day on Wednesday 30th July 2008, throughout their “24 Deal Day” they will also be throwing in some “Free Offers”, so make sure you check their site every hour so you don’t miss them.

http://www.grabitnow.com/ currently a free dolphin sounds cd!

use bt11aa as the postcode, it went through for me!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Do they ship free to Ireland too?
    Can't find any shipping info on their site besides free UK shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It says on the site that:
    GrabItNow delivers exclusively to the UK.

It's OK to give the fake postcode a shot for free stuff. But I'm not paying for something and using a fake postcode.. there's a good chance it won't get to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

So it's IBOOD but with crap products that you can't get shipped to Ireland. Sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

rgiller wrote: »
    So it's IBOOD but with crap products that you can't get shipped to Ireland. Sweet
    Say what you will about GrabItNow but at least they haven't had a 80 euro bin for sale every 2 months! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

dont mock the bin!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

Cheers OP I just got myself a Stylophone! for GBP 8.99!! :D

Must get the Rolf Harris music books out now!! lol :)

Advertisement