Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

barca pool arsenal. rangers al tonight

Options
  • 30-07-2008 8:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

11/10 barca and plus 1 pool 4/11 double . pretty safe ..
    small punt for the interest.
    arsenal are 1/10 too won 10 nil in last game hahahaha

came up anyway lads..............

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Staying away from them games, I go with fish-in-barrel matches (see my Freindly bet thread)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭fergmcd

I saw the odds earlier on and after much contemplation I couldn't resist putting my money on Barcelona at 11/10. I've seen their scottish tour and they have such a quality second team that I'd be confident they'll win. Decided to stay away from Arsenal and Rangers games just because I haven't seen much of them pre-season. Liverpool could win or lose by 3 and although it would make it more interesting to watch tonight after their last few results I'm staying clear of backing them. I'd suggest at this time of year to start watching the warm-up games for the Olympics, could be some value there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

i have money on 4 matches 2nite.... 2 foreign cup teams that were 1/3 and 1/4 on(they came through earlier)..... the other two are barca and spurs.

GOD DAM SPURS ARE LOSEING 1-0 TO LEIGTON ORIENT

delighted, all my games came through. spurs got the finger out in the 2nd half!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

redfan wrote: »

came up anyway lads

pats and bayern munich tonight 1/5 and 4/7 150e double....free money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

came up anyway lads

pats and bayern munich tonight 1/5 and 4/7 150e double....free money

That be a bold statement to make there fella. Goodluck with it but i can tell you now i would almost guarantee it'll be Bayern who'll let you down if it goes pear shaped, and i dont even know who they are playing. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

Bayern won 2-4. Friendly away to some Diamons crowd. Come on Pats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Remember some of these friendlies are in the east or west so the KO time is either earlier or later then you might think (the Japanese games nearly caught me out).

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

well my double came up as i was sure it would of ...
    next bet for me is spurs to beat celtic and liverpool to beat rangers small wager though

Advertisement